- Driven Wild Boar – hunting throughout Europe in some of the most beautiful terrain imaginable. Working closely with some of the leading hunting agents, throughout Europe, we can offer driven wild boar packages to suit most people’s pockets. Virtually all the hunting we organise is in open areas, though we can also arrange driven hunting in enclosed areas.
- Stalked Wild Boar – operating in much the same areas as the driven hunts, as well as Beckley in East Sussex, there are opportunities to shoot wild boar from the relative comfort of a high seat or tower. Trophy and cull animals are available and packages can be catered to meet individual requirements.
- Deer Stalking – accompanied or syndicated stalking available throughout Southern England.
- Game Shooting – driven game and walked up days organised in Hampshire and Sussex for individuals or teams of guns.
- Pigeon Shooting – guided/unguided over arable farmland on a daily basis or annual syndicate membership.
- Boar and Deer Stalking – annual membership available to shoot up to 2No. wild boar and unlimited deer (mainly fallow) from various woodland blocks. All land holdings are in the general vicinity of Beckley in East Sussex. Wild boar for culling are selected strictly according to the management plan for the area. Membership runs from 1st May to 30th April and is currently restricted to 6No. members.
- Deer Stalking – mainly fallow and roe, with a slim chance of a muntjac, on farmland in West Sussex. Stalking can either be undertaken from high seats or on foot, with a good number of high seats on the ground. Within the annual fee members are unrestricted to the number of outings they can take and are allowed the carcasses from the first 6No. deer culled.
- Driven Game – pheasants and partridges over a nice mixture of farmland and woodland on the Sussex/Hampshire border. Guns, beaters and pickers up alike are a good, friendly lot that all mix together to produce an enjoyable day’s shooting in beautiful surroundings. Most of the shooting is woodland drives, though we do have one more open drive, which tests even the best guns and would compare to any drive in Devon. We shoot 6No. Saturdays throughout the season and guns are invited to attend the beaters day in January. Full guns are preferred, though it might be possible to accommodate guns shooting fewer days.
- Pigeon Shooting – decoying and roost shooting over farmland and woodlands in West Sussex. More than 750 acres of mixed arable fields and some 300 acres of woodland available on annual basis.